Ontario Architectural and Decorating Painting and Protective Coating Contractors
Ontario’s clients have the need for both facility services in all regions as well as demands for consistency and superior service. To that end, the OPCA has a rigid set of standards developed for member eligibility. These include but are not limited to:
- Number of years of experience and reputation in the industry.
- Owner who is active in the business and in the industry.
- Contractors with dedicated service departments using only the most up to date technologies to accelerate response time and having a proven track record in dealing with local, Provincial and National accounts.
- Membership in recognized industry and trade associations.
With these standards in place, we have selected only the highest quality contractors, which separates us from anyone else. OPCA Contractor Members are simply the best in the country!
Call us at 1-800-461-3630 or email email@example.com
Ontario Architectural and Decorating Painting and Protective Coating Industry Standards
OPCA Contractor Members continually train and update employees on all types of painting and coating systems. All OPCA members may provide contractor and training accreditation for all types of systems
- IHSA Certificate of Recognition
- Master Painters Institute
- National Associate of Corrosion Engineers
- Painting and Decorating Contractors of America
- Society of Protective Coating
Ontario Architectural and Decorating Painting and Protective Coating Safety Standards
OPCA Contractor Members continually train and update employees on all types of safety systems. Employees undergo rigorous and ongoing safety training to maintain a safe working environment for both themselves and clients.
Ontario Architectural and Decorating Painting and Protective Coating Insurance Protection
OPCA Contractor Members may provide
- Appropriate Worker’s Compensation Program
- Bonding capacity
- Comprehensive General Liability Insurance ($5,000,000.00+)